How to report a claim for Aviation workers compensation
We have partnered with Gallagher Bassett Services Inc. to handle
You can report your claim in two ways:
- Call our toll free number 866.427.3767 (24 hours / 7 days)
- Report claim online
Have our client number 004204 & your policy number
available when reporting. For Web reporting access, log in
QBE Aviation Online Reporting Training Guide.
What happens after a claim is submitted?
- We'll review the report to determine classification: loss time
or medical only
- A claim will be set up and assigned a number
- All loss time claims will be assigned to an adjuster for a
- On loss time claims, the adjuster will contact the employer,
injured worker and physician within 24-48 hours
- On medical only claims, there will only be contact with the
employer if additional information is needed. Otherwise, the file
remains open for 90 days to pay medical bills.
- Report all claims as soon as you become aware of an accident or
the potential for a claim using the options listed above
- Indicate if the injured worker has returned to work
- Provide all contact numbers for you as well as the injured
worker. Also, provide cell phone numbers if available.
- Give detailed description of the injury noting the specific
body part involved