With QBE’s Property insurance, you can be confident that you’re protected against the unexpected – fire, hail, windstorms and other natural disasters. We make sure your business recovers with as little disruption as possible.
QBE is licensed in all 50 states, as well as the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. QBE is also an eligible surplus lines insurer in the District of Columbia and all states except North Dakota. We’re a “go to” market.
- Limits available up to $250 million per risk
The current portfolio consists of a well-balanced property book of business with catastrophe and non-catastrophe exposure, including:
- Self-storage facilities
- Homeowners associations
- Condominiums and apartment buildings
- Builders' risk
- Contractors' equipment
- DIC accounts, including California earthquake
- Wind-exposed risks, targeting superior construction
Middle market accounts focusing on homogeneous groups and niche classes including:
- Habitational risks
- Inland marine lines
- Excess and surplus lines and unique risks
- Schools and municipal businesses