Special Risk Accident
QBE's Special Risk & Student/Sports Accident insurance program provides coverage for accidental injury medical expenses that occur during policyholder-supervised and sponsored activities.
Policyholders include school districts, sports teams and leagues, colleges, day care centers and volunteer organizations, as well as organizations that sponsor youth and adult activities.
Benefits and features
- High-limit accident medical expense benefits
- Accidental death and dismemberment benefits
- Paralysis benefits
- One or two-year benefit periods
- Deductibles from $0 to $100,000
- Benefits payable to injured party in excess of other insurance
- Coverage provided for 100% of the participants or members
- Available in all states
Travel accident insurance
QBE travel insurance products provide coverage for various situations including:
- Trip cancellation
- Trip delay
- Lost baggage
- Emergency medical and dental expense
- Emergency assistance
We can tailor products to meet our client's individual needs.
K-12 Accident Insurance (pdf)
K-12 Catastrophic Accident (pdf)
Collegiate Accident (pdf)
Special Risk Accident (pdf)