We look forward to working with your company to take care of your workers' compensation claims needs. In order to properly investigate and manage your claims, we view the process as a partnership and promote communication throughout the course of any claims. The following information will give you a basic understanding of our initial claims process.
How to report a claim:
We have partnered with Gallagher Bassett Services, Inc. to handle your claims. We offer the following options for reporting a claim:
- Call our toll free number 855.626.5673 (24 hours / 7 days)
- Have our client number 004204 and your policy number available when reporting
- Report claim via web reporting through www.risxfacs.com.
- For web reporting, a new USER ID is required. Please contact the GB Account Manager, Brad Warrington at Brad_Warrington@gbtpa.com to be provided access for online reporting.
What happens after the initial reporting of a claim?
- The first report will be reviewed to determine classification: loss time or medical only
- A claim will be set up and assigned a claims number
- All loss time claims will be assigned to an adjuster for a complete investigation
- On loss time claims, the employer, injured worker and physician will be contacted by the adjuster within 24-48 hours
- On medical only claims, there will only be contact with the employer if additional information is needed, otherwise the file will remain open for 90 days to pay medical bills
Please remember to:
- Report all claims as soon as you become aware of an accident or the potential for a claim using the options listed above
- Indicate if the injured worker has returned to work
- Provide all contact numbers for you as well as the injured worker. Also provide cell phone numbers if available
- Give detailed description of the injury noting the specific body part involved.