A business safety plan is an easy and effective way to save
money while protecting your employees.
While procedures for implementing a program vary depending on
your business, remember these basic guidelines when developing your
- Communicate corporate commitment and define the program
- Appoint a safety committee
- Perform property inspections
- Develop safety procedures
- Build accident investigation processes
- Establish a transitional return-to-work program
Many safety programs can be built using resources available from
QBE and other state or federal agencies. Contact QBE or your
independent agent for more information on tailoring a plan that's
just right for your business.